Saturday, April 11, 2009

Haircut Fail

So, my new haircut was supposed to look like this:


It does not.



Granted, I'm not so waifish and adorable as our subject here, but I've had short hair before. It's worked. I even brought in the picture.


On the up side, I'm on Spring Break, so I don't have to face a classroom of students for another week--maybe it will somehow miraculously grow and fix itself?

For now, however, I'm locked in my room watching Sinead O'Connor videos and looking at chocolate-based recipes online and trying to make myself feel better.

4 comments:

Kelsy said...

I'm afraid to cut my hair very short. Last summer was the shortest my hair has ever been, but it just looked like overly long boy hair. I hope your hair woes are over soon.

Makayla Steiner said...

Giving pictures never works. Not once have I ever had that work. I always end up with a haircut (whether or like it or not) that doesn't resemble whatever picture I brought in in the slightest. :(

I'm sure you look fine though. You pull of short hair nicely. :)

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

there are usually only a few millimeters between disaster and a great haircut....give it a few days.

Michelle said...

This picture is really cute, but haircuts are gone so fast they aren't worth freaking over. Like a bad batch of cupcakes, midterms, having to speak in public, or John Mayer's second album. Give it three weeks and you’ll forget it ever happened.