Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dear Mom

Do you remember that rrreeealllly bad sunburn I got when I was 15? We went with Scott and jetskis to Utah Lake and wanted a tan so didn't wear any sunblock? And you spent most of the night draping wet towels on me and I didn't go to church because I was shivering uncontrollably? And it blistered and peeled and was a giant gross mess?

I may or may not have that one beat. (We're still in the red-getting-redder phase, I haven't yet been able to assess damages.)

The ocean here (Playa Tamarindo) is beautiful. Entirely touristy, but beatiful.

Loves, ke.

4 comments:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

tell your skin i don't want it to get cancer, ok? i'm glad you're having fun!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Silly Kjerstin, tanning is so last century. Pasty is in!

Cathryn said...

Oh, dear. Feel better. :( Hooray for the beach!

Petra said...

Oh no! Don't get cancer! I just had a sunburn so bad that I spent several hours feverish and throwing up. I don't recommend it.