Monday, July 20, 2009

vroom.

So I'm addicted to crisis. This is nothing new to any of you who know me. But this last couple of days I've been in a wild mad dash (I decided to extend my Central American adventure 3 weeks) to get everything done and I've LOVED it. LOVE. Short nights, leaving meetings early, drinking lots of diet coke, making big decisions in intense bouts of critical thinking, packing, moving, shopping, planning. I feel so alive.

I know I know, this is pretty unhealthy behavior and isn't sustainable and isn't even really possible (thanks to: Dennis, Connie and Dave, Anne, Liann, Amanda, Heather, Mary and like a thousand others who have helped by lending or lifting or letting me flake), but after a year of trying really hard to be smart and thorough and stolid, it has felt soo good to let loose and rush.

I'll post maybe. Or see you at the end of August.

Loves, ke.

3 comments:

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

I'm not certain stolid is the right word here.

Katherine said...

Funny that I've been contemplating a post about how panic is my MO and even though I think it's unhealthy I can't quite let it go.

Happy adventuring.

Amanda said...

May Marcus Aurelius' second cousin serve you well, my friend.

Godspeed!