Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lovely

So, I keep getting blasted by these rays of inexplicable joy. I love it of course but it's so weird (I have bullets!):

  • This morning, trying to convince my conscious mind to get out of bed. I know all I should want to do is curl up in my flannel sheets, but I'm so excited to jump into my chilly drafty bathroom and get to work. (This may have had something to do with my new Danskos. :) )
  • Driving to work this morning: it's still dark, it's pretty chilly and I have I-15 to deal with, but I was eating my yogurt (aaaah, 10 grams of fat is why it's so amazingly delicious) and listening to NPR and was sooo happy.
  • A couple of nights ago. Sitting on my bed (right after spilling Diet Coke all over my new duvet cover). I love my room. I love staying up all night.
  • All weekend long. Grey paint! Dai! Bookshelves! My mom and Dave! Penny and June!
  • A crazy 5-6th period. These are my rowdies. I was in such a good mood, though, despite no lesson plan and sleeping in. There was bantering and laughing and they are adorable.

To be honest it kind of freaks me out, and I'm not planning on it lasting forever (I love the maudlin so well. And it's only going to get more cold and dark) but I like it. Thanks body or divinity or both! :)

1 comments:

Anne said...

There is a lot of sleepign in going on here. Do you need an alarm clock?