Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mandy


So I bought a car, and this is she, and her name is Mandy. My reasoning: she's low maintenance, a hard worker, and adorable, but you can't quite take her seriously because she's midnight blue (she glitters in the sun). A Mandy.

Things I love about having my own car: I never have to adjust my seat. I have my favorite radio stations programmmed. I can go wherever I want whenever I need. And she's fun to drive and has a sun roof and a 3-disc CD player and comfortable adjustable seats.

Things I don't love about having my own car: oh oil prices make me cry. $3.81 at the Provo 7-11 Saturday. Otherwise though.

Anyway. Good news, eh?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Exciting! I love it.

Amanda said...

Congratulations on the new vehicle! Interesting choice in names... :)

Makayla Steiner said...

Oil prices... I think I'll move to the Middle East after I graduate. LOL. Gas is very cheap there.

Yay for having a car!