Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ouch

Blogstalking a bit and found this post which lead me, of course, because how could I resist a celebrity look-alike quiz, here: myheritage.com. They have a face recognition program that tells you which celebrity you most nearly resemble. I used this picture (well, one very similar but slightly less adorable). They matched me with Janene Garafalo (understandable) and Scarlett Johanson (hmmmm).
Interesting choices, I was pretty close to sold until I kept scrolling and found Eugene Levy and Ozzy Osborne on my list. Really? Eugene Levy? Ozzy? And it's science so it must be true! Ouch.

Thanks My Heritage. Ruin my already sleepless night for me.

4 comments:

Mickell Gehret said...

Good Crap. . .Ozzy? I do see Scarlett Johanson though!!

Erin The Great said...

You do not look like Ozzy Osbourne! No worries my friend.

Rachel said...

I love the "it's science so it must be true." That's why they call it social science, family science etc. I'm going to start calling every thing in my life "science:" the Science of Car Pool, the Cub Scout science, Laundry Science. I like it better already.

Kjerstin Evans Ballard said...

It's more reliable at least (if not deeply legitimated.)