Thursday, January 29, 2009

When it's late.

Dear keAM:

I just wanted to drop a note letting you know how grateful I am. You are amazing! You manage to pull together fantastic lesson plans, put on high-energy lessons, and be comparatively considerate to those around you.

All that hard work lets me do great things with my time: dink around online, hang out with friends, stay up late reading and researching, pointlessly it turns out-oops!- Freud.

Best yet, you manage to get everything done with limited time and resources. And you look great doing it. Thanks for being so productive and lovely!

Love,
kePM




kePM--

Thanks for your note. I guess I'm glad that all my hard work lets you live a life of leisure? It would be great if you could get some lesson planning done today.

And can we not start my shift early again? Early morning hours are peaceful, certainly, but any sleeping you could take on helps keep this machine greased...

Have a good afternoon.

--keAM.

2 comments:

Cabeza said...

"Dink around online" indeed!

Emily Fox King said...

you're so clever, am or pm!