Friday, December 21, 2007

Vay-cay

How I know I am not in school
1. I was in bed till noon today (with my laptop doing useless things). In my pj's till 1.
2. I just spent two hours catching up on movie trailers/reviews (Charlie Wilson's War looks fun, I will not see Sweeney Todd or No Country for Old Men [2 one-minute clips made me squeal. It looks brilliant, but there's no way], Juno starts playing in Utah on the 27th, Persepolis looks incredible, I might see Across the Universe if the opportunity presents itself...etc.) (Does this count as informed? Do I care?)
3. I spent some time with the NYTimes book review. I was buying Christmas presents for my family today and realized I had no idea what was new and interesting. What kind of English major am I?
4. I have watched 6 movies in as many days.
5. My pile of borrowed books is fatfatfat.
6. Sustained trains of thought today: a. eggnog mixers. b. how Once can make me want to kiss someone and not kiss anyone at the same time. c. Christmas presents I would buy for ex-boyfriends if they were not ex. d. who my audience is on Facebook and how to appeal or not appeal to them.
All kinds of happy.

3 comments:

musky ferret said...

I heard Once was great, but that it was only playing in SLC for a limited time. Truth?

musky ferret said...

Oh, and I'll be your audience. I'll even put you on my blog if you'll accept the free advert.

Katherine said...

I love love love the fact that you've analyzed your Facebook audience.