Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Adventure

I forgot to tell my friend Emily that I've never been on a hike I hadn't gotten lost on (that's not true, once I followed friends up to Frary's Peak and back with nary a hitch. But one of these friends was an Antelope Island enthusiast and another had a portable GPS and extra layers in case of inclement weather.) and our expedition Tuesday was not exception. We ended up hitchhiking through Pleasant Grove (not in Provo Canyon as was the plan) to meet a very charitable hometeacher. Thanks Alex! Sorry Emily.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wait a sec! Did we get lost in the Cinque Terre? It was pretty straightforward, I thought. Maybe that doesn't count cause it was along the coast, and it's real hard to get lost when all you have to do is follow the edge of the big chunk of land you're standing on.

Elizabeth said...

Kjerstin!

I found you from the Provo High blog that Allison Jackson started up. I have thought about you off and on and wondered where you are and what you're up to.

I am glad that if nothing else, we can stay in touch in blogdom!

So excited to find you.