Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'd just like to point out

the secret message hidden in my archive.

Why I love my job: I lied because you would worry pea hen.

Delightful.


Also, movies viewed so far this break:

Nick and Norah's Endless Playlist: Meh.
High Noon: Yes (Gary Cooper? Grace Kelly? Could one go wrong?)
Maltese Falcon: Yes (how is Bogart so charming and condescending simultaneously? Hm.)
12 Angry Men: Yes (like unexpectedly and entirely riveting)
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid: too long, but otherwise Yes. Also, Clooney and Pitt = Newman and Redford? Anyone?

AND days are getting longer. Bonus.

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

Maltese Falcon and 12 Angry men--both so good and live up to "classic" status.

Cabeza said...

Clooney and Pitt EQUALS Newman and Redford? Blasphemy!

Yes, perhaps they are similar, but certainly not congruent (a little ninth-grade geometry anyone? Anyone?).

Onward with the classic movies.