Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I love about this morning:

Did you know Barry White died? In 2003? This seems like something I should've been (maybe was) aware of. In honor of the 65th anniversary of his birth (right, birthday is morbid after the fact?) his people released a new box set. For some reason Barry White is a ridiculous(ly inspiring) way to start out the day.

I used to have a bathroom with a window. A long time ago. My favorite thing was showering late so, when I was drying off, the sun hit my back. The warmest best feeling. I'm sitting right now with my back to the windows of the Memorial Hall with the sun on my neck, and I want to stretch out in it like a cat. Mmmm.

2 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

Um, I have a window in my bathroom right now. A large one. Not see through, but still. In the summer I love it. In the winter I'd give just about anything for a bathroom without a window. :P

LB said...

Barry White, eh?